Since its launch, Bose Earbuds have become popular with many people. After all, this product comes with many features including decent battery life.
Even if the battery life looks ideal, it can lose its power. As a result, you might have to charge the battery from time to time.
There is nothing much to charging the Bose earbuds. But due to some factors, the earbuds might not charge properly. If you have this problem, check through this article for the best ways to solve this problem.
Bose Earbuds Not Charging? Here’s How to Fix
Now here are some of the best ways to deal with Bose Earbuds that do not charge. As expected, these hacks are easy to use and do not require much time
1. Check Your Power Source
If you want to charge your Bose Earbuds, plug the device into a working outlet. You should also ensure that the charger is well inserted into the wall outlet. Supposing the problem continues, it would help if you checked the connection at the USB cable and adapter.
2. Wait for the Right Temperature
The battery on the Bose earbuds has an operating temperature range. If the earbuds are used in extreme heat or cold, then their battery will not charge as expected. You can handle this issue by waiting for the battery to reach room temperature before plugging it into a power source.
3. Look at the Charging Case
Sometimes the source of your earbuds charging problem might come from the charging case itself. After all, if the accessory is not well charged the buds will remain low. If you think your charging case is low, make sure it’s properly charged before inserting the earbuds.
4. Remove the Debris
As you use the Bose earbuds, dirt and dust can gather at the battery charging contacts of the earbuds. As the mess increases, it will affect the charging of your earbuds.
You can remove the dirt with a gentle wipe or compressed air. But if you don’t feel comfortable with performing this task, you can leave the cleaning to a professional.
5. Get the Right Accessories for Your Bose Buds
Before getting using a USB charger with your Bose earbuds, ensure that the cable meets the power requirements of the earbuds. Supposing you are not sure of the right cable for your earbuds, check the owner guide for the best option.
6. Close the Charging Case
Although the charging case powers up weakened batteries, it works best if you close its cover. If you choose to keep it open, the earbuds will stay active and use the battery.
7. Reset the Earbuds
Yes, resetting your earbuds enables the earbuds to charge better. Luckily, you can reset your Bose earbuds without any technical skills. For the best results, here are the steps to reboot the Bose Sport earbuds:
- Connect the charging case to the power outlet.
- Insert the earbuds into the charging case.
- Keep the charging case shut for 5 seconds.
- Open the case and hold the Bluetooth button for 30 seconds.
- Go to the connected smartphone or device and remove ” Bose Sport Earbuds” from its device history.
- Pair the device with the Bose earbuds and play your content.
8. Work on the Pins
Look at the pins on the case. If you notice any bent ones, straighten them with a pair of tweezers. As you use this method, try to use gentle movements.
9. Get Some Repairs
Bose has customer service for all its products including the Bose Earbuds. If you contact this service, it can offer the right technical support for fixing your non-charging Bose earbuds. You can reach the service via mail or phone.
10. Buy a New Set of Earbuds
Are you still having issues with charging your Bose earbuds? If yes, then it might be time to get a replacement. You can pick a new set of Bose earbuds from any trusted store or online marketplace.
How to Charge the Bose Earbuds
Do you know how to charge your low Bose earbuds? If not, then you should use the following steps to perform this task.
- Place the earbuds into the charging case
- Close the lid of the charging case.
- Wait for the charging case to become full.
Other Tips for Charging the Bose Earbuds
- Check if your batteries are already fully charged before plugging them to the outlet.
- Use only Bose chargers to power up the Bose Earbuds.
- Close the lid as you charge the earbuds.
- Ensure the USB charger does not have any damage.
- Go through the owner’s guide for additional advice.
- Do not wrap the USB charger around any object
- Keep the adapter from moisture
- Charge the earbuds in a safe place