For many of its users, the Apple Watch is a great tool for using an iPhone. When it comes down to it, this device allows you to perform numerous functions without any problems.
From time to time, some units of the Apple watch might go off. Although it looks like a serious problem, there are various ways to make the device run for as long as the battery lasts.
Apple Watch Keeps Turning Off? Try These Fixes
In this post, we will be checking various solutions for dealing with your Apple Watch that goes off. Now if you are ready, let’s get started.
1. Restart the Apple Watch
With a quick restart, you can make your Apple watch stay active for longer periods. To get the best results, you should use the following steps :
- Restart your iPhone by holding its side button or volume until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider and wait for 30 seconds for the phone to go off.
- Switch on the phone by holding the right button until the phone comes on.
- Get the Apple watch and hold the side and digital crown buttons for 10 seconds.
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear before releasing the buttons.
2. Disconnect and Reconnect Your Device
Yes! Repeating the connection process between your Apple Watch and iPhone can be a great way to deal with any pairing issues. When it comes down to it, this method restores the watch to its original settings.
Although this method works, it would be ideal for users who do not have public transport cards in their Apple Watch wallet app.
To unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Place both devices between each other
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Scroll to My Watch and click on All Watches
- Hit the info button on the watch that you want to unpair
- Hit Unpair Apple Watch
To pair it back:
- Switch on the Apple Watch
- Place the Apple watch beside the iPhone
- Check your iPhone for a “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch” message. Then hit Continue
- Hold the iPhone over an animation on your Apple Watch
- Choose Restore from Backup
- Choose Update Now ( if offered)
- Read the Terms and Conditions. Then tap Agree
- Sign in your Apple ID into your Apple Watch
- Adjust the required settings
- Create a password on your iPhone and Apple Watch
- Install your preferred feature and apps
- Place the Apple Watch beside the iPhone. Then wait for the watch to produce a chime and a tap.
- Press the Digital Crown to end the sync process.
3. Take out the Apps
Sometimes your third-party apps might be the cause of your auto-off problem. Normally, this software should include any downloaded watch faces. If possible, uninstall these apps from your Apple watch. Then wait and see if the watch will go off.
4. Get Some Repairs
If your Apple watch still goes off, then you might have to take the product to the nearest Apple Service provider. At this location, you can fix any Apple watch problems or even get advice on choosing a suitable replacement.