Hisense TV is an excellent smart TV with amazing features and qualities. Here are 5 options to choose from if you want to turn on Hisense Roku TV without a remote:
- Use the power button.
- Use the android TV remote app.
- Use Google assistant.
- You can also use the Roku app.
TV has become one of the most important assets in a household, especially if you have kids in your home. In recent years, it has become one of the must-have things in every single house. A modern life smart TV comes with all the features you wish for, starting with HD-quality videos, easy access to smartphones, a built-in WIFI network, and so on.
Hisense TVs are one of the most popular smart TVs these days. They come with some amazing features and extraordinary picture quality. Their affordable price and easy installation make them very lucrative in the eyes of the customers. They are compatible with Google Assistant and Roku App to assist you in case you lose the remote.
Four Tips on How to Turn on a Hisense TV Without a Remote:
You may need to know how to use Hisense tv without a remote for various reasons. You can lose the remote anytime, especially if you have a child in your house. So, here are a few options you can choose from if you have a faulty Hisense TV Remote:
Option 1: Use Hisense TV Power Button:
You can use Hisense TV buttons for various purposes. These buttons are used to regulate power, channel change, adjustment of volume, and other configurations. Each Hisense Tv button can be pressed anytime to control the TV, even without a remote. It is the most straightforward way to operate the TV.
If you have somehow lost or damaged the remote and want to watch the tv, the first step is to turn on the TV. For this purpose, you need to press the power button. You may ask, where is the power button on my Hisense smart tv? The Hisense Roku Tv power button is mainly placed in the center of the bottom edge of the Tv.
In some other models, there are sensors instead of physical buttons. This may make finding the power button of the Tv a bit tricky. According to the manual, the power button should be near the Hisense logo, generally placed right below. Once you find the button, simply press it, and you are good to go. This is the easiest way to turn on Hisense Tv without a remote.
Option 2: Use the Android TV Remote App:
If you failed to find the power button and still wondering how to use Hisense smart tv without a remote, you should try using the android tv remote app. This app is pre-installed in almost all of the Hisense smart tv new models. It is associated with the operating system of Google’s Android. If you somehow misplaced the remote of your Tv, the Android TV Remote app will come in handy. You can find this app in both Play Store and Appstore. You can use the app with the following steps:
- Step 1: Open the Android Tv remote app.
- Step 2: Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Step 3: Find the Hisense Smart TV in the app.
- Step 4: Make sure that you are using the same Wi-Fi network for both your Tv and mobile device at the same time.
- Step 5: Connect your mobile to the TV by sharing the code.
- Step 6: Turn on your TV with the app.
Option 3: Use the Roku App
If the two technique mentioned above does not work out for you and you still don’t know how to turn on a Hisense tv without a remote, then you should try using the Roku app. The Roku OS app is pre-installed on each of your Hisense TVs. This app has some excellent features and a manual on using Hisense smart tv without a remote. According to the manual, the whole process is described as follows:
- Step 1: Search for the app in your smartphone if already installed; if not, download it from the Apps Store or Play Station.
- Step 2: Look for your TV on the list of available devices to connect.
- Step 3: Ensure that your mobile and the Hisense TV are connected to the same WIFI network.
- Step 4: The next step is to connect your TV to your smartphone.
- Step 5: Once you are connected, you can simply press the power button and turn on the TV.
Option 4: Use Google Assistant
Most smartphones come with Google Assistant, a voice assistance service from Google these days. Like many other smart TVs, Hisense TVs also have this app as a built-in feature. You can easily use it to control your TV. Here is how you can use Google Assistant to turn your Hisense Tv on:
- Step 1: Download the Google Home app from App Store or Play Station if you haven’t already.
- Step 2: Make sure that your mobile phone and the Hisense TV are connected to the same WIFI network.
- Step 3: Get your TV linked with the app.
- Step 4: Once you are connected, you can control your TV without the remote.
Next time when you fail to find the remote, don’t panic. You have already learned all the tricks and tips to go along if you ever lose the remote or permanently damage it. These different methods are quite simple and easy. With these comprehensive approaches, you can watch TV without any interruption and tension. The easiest one is using the power button, and the most effective method is utilizing Google Assistant. If you need more help regarding your TV, you can always check out our other articles!